SPCEA ANNOUNCES THE SPCEA CONTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR AWARD
SPCEA is pleased to announce The SPCEA Contributor Of The Year Award. This award recognizes an individual (or a team) who has shown continuing dedication to the cost engineering profession and who has made significant and sustained volunteer contributions to SPCEA. Contributions should be of a highly significant nature and contribute positively to the advancement of the product cost engineering profession and/or SPCEA.
A few examples of such contributions would include:
- Uncommon and sustained volunteer service to SPCEA.
- Assistance with conferences and other SPCEA events.
- Providing forums and media through which experiences with the principles and techniques of cost estimating and analysis may be reported, discussed, and published in furtherance of public interest (e.g., editorial, publications, symposium leader, etc.).
- Cooperating with other organizations and individuals, having common or related purposes that contribute to the cost estimating and analysis community of practice.
- Significantly advancing SPCEA’s professional status and making significant personal commitments to SPCEA.
- Demonstrating an outstanding accomplishment within the field of product cost engineering.
- Exemplifying how cost analysis work provides decision support by influencing the management vision, goals, and objectives.
Nominations will be accepted from September 12, 2022 through October 10, 2022. Nominations will be evaluated by the Awards Committee, with the winner being announced on November 10 at the SPCEA Annual Conference. Please submit your nomination (with the name, title, company of the nominee along with a description of his/her contribution) to the following email address: 2022AwardNomination@spcea.org.