SPCEA ANNOUNCES THE FORMATION OF AN EXPERT FOCUS TEAM FOR ELECTRONICS
The Society of Product Cost Engineering & Analytics (SPCEA) is pleased to announce the formation of an Expert Focus Team for electronic assemblies.
One of the primary missions of SPCEA is to establish standards in the practice of cost engineering as they pertain to manufactured products. With this in mind, we are asking SPCEA members with expertise in estimating PCBAs, embedded software, and/or semiconductor devices to join our effort. The activities of this team will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Evaluate methodologies and best practices from various industries (automotive, home appliances, technology, medical, aerospace, etc.) in the cost estimating of electronics and consolidate them into a common body of knowledge.
- Sharing best practices in generating cost estimates, tips and tricks, etc. for electronic assemblies.
- Establish standards for estimating printed circuit board assemblies (PCBAs).
- Establish standards and methodologies for estimating embedded software.
- Coordinate our activities and findings with other professional societies.
Please join us effort !! Contact Jeff Miller for more information: email@example.com